Thursday, December 15, 2005

THAT'S MY SKULL!! (insert Spiccoli voice from Fast Times of Ridgemont High)

Ok, so as I posted in my previous post, the skull gym bag is coming along really well. I have decided that it will have the little cross bones all around the sides and back of the bag, and then it will be a draw string (it's for a 12 year old) and then the strap will have silver rivets and gussets, and it will be studded along the bottom so that when it sits on the ground or wherever, it will stay flat. I'm still trying to find the perfect liner material. I'm sure I will be able to cruise the internet and find a good skulls material. My goddaughter is gonna go ballistic when she see's this.



So I'm off to go finish this up. I have a week to get this all put together. Will keep ya posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miri Mack said...

What a great Godmother you are. That skull is awesome!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Grace Garton said...

Wow what a great skull! I'm nearly 42 and love all things Goth:)
Your goddaughter is one lucky girl.
Look forward to seeing it finished.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Sorry I haven't been on here in forever. For those who asked, no I made the pattern up myself. Just sitting in front of my computer with a graph program. Sometimes I wonder where I come up with this stuff...and yes, she loved it. I will have to take a photo of it.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home