Monday, July 18, 2005

YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY...Have you heard that Britney Spears song...Well, my blue Bliss Camisole is doing that to me. I have had to rip that mother apart so many times. I don't know if it is the perfectionist in me, or I'm lapsing into a frog fantasy, where RIP-IT, RIP-IT is my new repetative mantra. I had to rip it back down to the k2/p2 section. Damn my friends boobs! That is where I am having the issue. The white camisole was for a friend who had a breast augmentation, so no bra is needed. The second blue camisole, is for a -natural- woman, so that means I have to knit it to include underwire so she has support. Aggravating. But it will be a learning experience, where hopefully the lesson will be learned.



I was going to work on it tonight, but decided I couldn't deal with it. SO, I went bicycling instead. I did my 22 miles (round trip)from near Magnolia street in Huntington to PCH and Warner. It was rather cloudy.



But it made for a breezy bike ride. I love the smell of BBQ's. And throughout the sections that had Fire Pits, it was a predominate smell. It is amazing how much thinking I get done when I bicycle. I came up with an idea to address the camisole that I am going to try tonight in my SNB meeting (at Suzoo's Wool Works in Costa Mesa). Let us hope that it works. Or I will be singing the frog song again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home