Monday, July 25, 2005

WITHDRAWAL. IT SUCKS!

Wow, how obvious of a statement is that. I have been so incredibly busy this past week that I haven't had the chance to knit, except for my meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday night. And I didn't get all that much done. I've had bike rides, workouts, visits with friends, meetings, breakfasts, and dinners and a relaxing evening with my best friend, her husband and my god-daughters. BBQ'd steak, garlic butter mushrooms and squash. It was bliss on it's own. My friend Franki's husband (Wiley) can cook. Yummy!

So, I'm off for a bike ride after work, then off to my apartment to clean and rearrange. Have a guest coming over and I can't have them run the risk of getting hurt. (Still haven't managed to put away everything from the move). All I will be able to do is look at the knitting. But like a faithful friend, it will be there waiting.

Here is hoping everyone had a great weekend! and a wonderful week to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home