Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Somnombulist ramblings.I am a sleepwalker/talker. Usually it kicks up with lack of sleep. I have been go-go-go-go, and I am normally a sit-sit-knit-knit-sit person. I had fun this past weekend when my nephew Jake came to visit me from Palm Springs. Bree and Kirsten, my two goddaughters were with us too to celebrate Jake's 11th birthday. What did we do? Beach, bicycling, swimming, movies, and the Orange County Fair. Plus spending time with someone I met recently. Between all that, I'm broke, exhausted and rambling.





While they were here I couldn't get a lick of knitting in at all. *sniff*
But, Tuesday and tonight I will get to work on some knitting. I finished the front of the BLISS CAMISOLE. It does have to be lined and the ribbon put on the front of it. Working on the back of it tonight.



I also latched onto some MELODY ladder yarn in pink and white and am making a wrap for when I go to the beach. I was gonna make it for one of my god-daughters, but figured, "Hell, i'm always at the beach, what better advertising". It's going alot faster than I had anticipated. I will take a photo tonight.

Will post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home