Saturday, December 17, 2005


Link


FLAME ON!

Ok, so I changed my mind in regards to the back of the bag. At first I thought crossbones would be cute, but decided that flames would be better. So, I graphed flames onto a page and will start that tonight. Using Gedifra multivarigated yarn in a red/orange/yellow colors. I was gonna go with Noro, however, their varigated colors have blues/purples and greens with their red/orange and yellows. Would end up looking like a damn rainbow flame. Somehow that isn't as ominous. I think i'll be using Lamb's Pride in neon yellow for the tips of the flames... we'll see how it looks.



Of course, like a total moron, I went to my local yarn shop, Suzoo's Wool Works in Costa Mesa. She's having a massive sale, and I went totally nuts. As if I didn't have enough projects, I bought some yarn to make one of the alien scarfs for my other goddaughter. Also more yarn for the Oscar the Grouch Bag I am making for one of my friends. You know, there are probably entire families who would pay researchers to come up with a patch to stop us knit addicts from buying so much yarn.

Well, of to knit some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home